Monday 9 October 2006

I’m Beyond Therapy

As most of you who read this blog know I’m appearing in a play, which opens tonight. Beyond Therapy, written by Christopher Durang, is set in 80s New York and yes I do an American accent, of a sort.

I play a somewhat sleazy therapist with designs on his patient. We rehearsed for around nine hours yesterday and in the penultimate run I manage to slip up on my lines a few times. The last run of the evening was fine. Fine in terms of remembering my lines, but of course, there’s more to it than that.

It runs from tonight until Saturday at the Ramshorn Theatre on Ingram Street.

You can see a load of photographs from the rehearsals on my Flickr page. You can also see much more besides as I’ve recently upgraded my account so there are several hundred photographs on there some of which have appeared on ‘Pish and a lot more that haven’t.

1 comment:

Neecowa said...

testing testing