Sunday 4 October 2009

Limmy's Show - That's a Wrap

That's five weeks filming on Limmy's Show done. It'll not be a surprise to you if I say every second of it was a total pleasure. I had a great time on it from start to finish. Everyone on it was great to work with all throughout the production. I have no doubts that it will be very funny once it hits the TV screens come late 2009 or early 2010.

My set of photographs can be viewed by clicking this link. You'll notice that there are very few photos of me in there. Should you wish to see some of me looking fat and daft, you can hit up my fellow cast member Omar's Flickr page for some of his photies.

Over at Brian's blog he's running a Q & A on the show, so go and join in if you haven't already. He's also got a new video up on his YouTube page.

No comments: