Tuesday 23 June 2009

Fringe Sell Out for Kevin

Following on from last week's post of Kevin Bridges and his storming appearance on Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow, it's been announced that he's sold out all his shows at the Edinburgh Festival. Making him, I believe, the first act this year to do so. He's therefore had to add four more shows at bigger venues.

If you've not got a ticket to see him yet then I guess now is the best time to do so. In the meantime away and watch two minutes of him on Paramount Comedy's The World Stands Up. Oh aye, and he's now on Twitter as well. Follow him on www.twitter.com/kbridges1986.

Incidentially, I think perhaps I've lost any knack I may once have had for coming up with headlines on these posts. That's what posting instead on Twitter and Facebook does for you.

No comments: