Thursday 21 July 2005

FIFA 2005


For any gaming fans out there, I had a great time last night playing FIFA 2005 when I should have been writing. Bought on the cheap with Glue profits, I was hopeful it might be good, but have always really gone for the superior playability of the Pro Evolution series.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that EA have just about caught up in terms of gameplay and rip the Pro Evolution crew a new one in terms of glitz. Unlike its main competitor, this game has loads of fully licensed leagues from the Premiership to the Korean K-League, real players and stadium names, a fun jukebox and a vastly improved and really easy to use method of updating squads. It also has a career option, allowing you 15 years to become the worlds top player/manager.

I picked it up for £15, a real bargain. I’ll get to the writing, honest I will…

No comments: