Monday 25 June 2007

Fuck Off, It's Just A Bag


If you're a regular reader you'll know I'm not a huge fan of celebrities, rich folk or anyone else who has it better than me.

I would have more respect for them if they adopted a common sense attitude to this kind of thing though.

Go on Cameron. Call him a chancing twat who is just trying to get his name in the papers. It's what he is. Say something like "How am I supposed to know every minute detail of your country's history? Fuck off, it's just a bag."

If there is one thing I hate, and there isn't, there's about 10 million things I hate, but anyway - it's the bleating cry-babies on the news trying to advance their own careers of the back of some completely manufactured scandal - news stories that didn't exists until PR folk decided they did. These self aggrandising indignity merchants, happily besmirching reputations for a few column inches, a few points in whatever poll is important to them.

"But I'm just a human rights activist trying to point out the blah blah blah..." No you're not. You're an opportunistic politician "handling" the media.

Everyone knows how spin works these days but still these muppets insist on trying to play their daft games.

If even one of these celebs bit back instead of issuing an apology for doing fuck all we'd maybe see less of this kind of contrived tosh in the news. Plus I'd love them forever.

No comments: