Tuesday 7 September 2004

Ho Hum...

Tom’s not been well which explains the lack of blogging activity this week. I don’t really have much to say – there’s the opening of the awful looking Parliament building today, although it’s not official. That was a lot of money for a daft looking load of old crap wasn’t it?
The only other thing that has got my goat lately has been the woman from “You Are What You Eat”.
Hasn’t anyone else noticed she looks like shit? Who’s taking dietary advice from that hoatching old skank? She looks about 80!
I wish someone would give me money to be in a programme where I tell the obese to eat less and take vitamin supplements. What next, a cripple telling accident victims how to cross the road?
Plus there’s that horrible US/Scots Lulu voice. Ugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I was wondering what was going on with the lack of blogs. Hope Tom gets well soon.
Also, Fizz, can you let ppl know that I no longer work at that company. I dunno who, but someone is giving my MSN details to all the newbies...
Ben

Anonymous said...

Sick my arse. Ask him where he was at 5pm.