Wednesday 23 November 2005

Seinfeld Seasons 5 & 6

All right, so Seinfeld seasons 5 & 6 are out in America already and arrive on these shores on Monday. This means that Jerry and the rest of them are making their way around the TV shows making sure everyone is aware that the DVDs are out there.

Here’s Jerry in an interview with NBC. You can play the video.

A little bit on the animated short versions of episodes that are on the DVD.

And here's all four of them being interviewed.

Here’s Jerry getting an award from HBO on Saturday.

In Seinfeld related news, a guy called Allen Salkin has written a book called Festivus a Holiday for the Rest of us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Currently working my way through Ronnie's copy of season four. The last episode I watched was The Contest. Couldn't get the video interview you posted to work in Firefox.

I really like the show but sometimes when I read interviews with them or watch the dvd extras I just wish they didn't have their heads completely up their own arses.


T

Tom said...

I know what you mean with that T, I guess they see the interviews and commentaries as a celebration more than an insight into how it was made.

Fraser said...

Yes, Jason Alexander in particular needs no invitation to start bigging himself up.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I think Alexander sometimes forgets he only played a version of Larry David, he isn't actually him.

T