Wednesday 28 March 2007

Sorry I'm Not in Service


Sorry I'm Not in Service
Originally uploaded by thom_brogan.
I've crashed into a bus stop. It's amazing how many drivers see the bus stop creeping up on them late.

Spotted this on St. Vincent Street last night. Not seen it in the news, so I presume no one was killed or injured. The police were in attendance, which is why I only hurriedly clicked a few shots, in case they gied me into trouble.

The bus seemed fine, but the stop was a write-off.

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Excellent Photo. Loved it.

Cheers

Gwen

Anonymous said...

Very good stuff. The Evening time would have gave you cash for that. Fuck all probally but thats what their into now.

Anonymous said...

ive linked to this. hope thats ok. ?

Tom said...

It sure is David. I never thought I could punt the pic to the ET. Probably would have got nowt for it though.