Monday 30 April 2007

Partick Mass Massage

Yesterday afternoon I went along to the Partick Mass Massage an event run by All Tomorrow’s Particks, a group attempting to stop Tesco building a 24 hour supermarket on a green space round the back of the Morrison’s in Partick.

I really just went along to take some photographs, though realise I must have looked like some sort of Tesco spy, when I said I wasn’t really into taking part, but would take some information from them.

Anyway they were attempting a world record for mass massage. No idea if they managed it or not.

There's a preview of the attempt in Thursday's Evening Times, with some interesting (and not so interesting) points in the comments section. There's also a little bit about it in today's Evening Times.

Their next couple of events are:

Partick Swap Shop - Bring something, leave with something else!

Picnic and Rounders - Cakes al fresco followed by a game of the old favourite
.

You can see my photographs here.

1 comment:

Graeme said...

And the hippies wonder why they never actually accomplish anything...