Friday 30 July 2004

Potential Banana Skin?

Rangers will play either Neftchi of Azerbaijan or CSKA Moscow of Russia in the third qualifying round of the "Champions and Their Rich Mates League".

Their second round first leg has already been played finishing 0-0 in Azerbaijan.

Rangers are away first on either the 10th 0r 11th Aug. with the second leg on the 24th or 25th.

Could have been much worse, although I can see the papers making a big daft fuss as usual about the travelling and the conditions, especially if Rangers have to travel to the no doubt "lawless" and "war-torn" former Soviet state of Azerbaijan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited Fraser, please keep me constantly updated. I've been missing my football fix since Euro2004 finished. I can't wait to read about this in the weeks to come.

Fraser said...

Don't be cheeky...

Fraser said...

Ronnie might be interested, or Tommy.