Wednesday 21 July 2004

So, as I was Saying, Best Cop Show Ever?

Well done Tom for putting me to shame with his mammoth Michael Moore Blog, dwarfing my contribution for the day so far which was basically "Anyone watch the tele last night?".

Tom touched on a point that resonated with me though, and that was the change in Bush from ex drunk slacker President to Harry S. Trueman almost overnight.
 As you'll probably know, Bush spend a huge amount of time on the golf course before Sept. 11th, slacking off with five months holiday out of nine in office.  
Since then he's barely managed 9 holes and boy is he pissed off. Indeed, I am relably informed that had he not recieved "Kerplunk!" for Christmas this year, North Korea would already be swarming with US troops.

We at "...pish" can of course fully understand the (hopefully soon to be ex) President, loathe as we are to do an iota of work ourselves.

No comments: