Tuesday 20 July 2004

"...until the studio is awash with spunk."

I have to admit that I've been watching a bit of BB of late. Don't get me wrong, I still think it's a crock and I would still like to see it binned forever but it is a fascinating window into the alarmingly low calibre of person that seems to be kicking around these days.
Victor's antics in the diary room last night were a scream:
 "I kick arse and I take names"
What is this buffoon on about? I'm surprised none of the psychologists monitoring the housemates have spotted the delusional fantasy world this tit lives in.
Best of all though is the up-to-now non-physical gay relationship between Victor and Jamie (Jason, whatever...), the imbecilic twat who has been bringing shame on Scotland since he stepped into the house wearing a thong and a dickie bow.
I suggest that the programme makers tell the house mates that they are switching the cameras off for an hour because of technical problems. When they put them back on five minutes later, I am convinced that pair will be sucking each other off like their cocks are made of chocolate. Or as Tom puts it; "...until the studio is awash with spunk".
Gotta love that Tom's way with words...



No comments: