Sunday 31 October 2004

Show Enjoyed by All

Our show on Saturday went off without any hitches and to my immense relief was a considerable success. It looked and felt every inch a professional production, and indeed it was. We had not one weak link in our chain of actors, singers, musicians, dancers, sound and lighting men or recording crew.

I don't think I'm overstating to say that the performances and Clare's direction was first class. I really enjoyed performing in it.

Although the main thing was that Gail's family enjoyed it, which they did, I think my reward was Anna Ryder Richardson telling me that I was great. First Nigella and now Anna, quite a week for fit women I like from the telly.

I do have photographs of the rehearsals and after the show, but stupidly (drunkenly) left my camera behind at the fancy dress party I attended afterwards. Never mind I'll get it back soon enough.

If you're reading this and saw the show, or hey, if you were in it. Your comments will be welcome.

No comments: