Sunday 7 August 2005

The Comedy Cavern

Last night I played Blackfriars again. It went all right. Nothing special really. I probably should spend more time writing new stuff and stretching my bit out for longer. I was on with Kevin Bridges and New Zealander Sully O' Sullivan. Kevin, it turns out, goes to the football on the same supporters' bus as my brother. He's also in the semi-finals of So You Think You're Funny at the Edinburgh Festival.

The posters for You Owe Me Glue 2 still adorn the walls downstairs in Blackfriars and none of them have so far been defaced. Scroll down this page and you can see the listing for the new Glue show.

You may also notice, as I did, that we are the 8pm appetiser for the 10pm show - Celebrity Comedy Covers. Six of Scotland's top comedians pay tribute to their favourite comedy acts by appearing on stage as their Comedy Idols. Including Chick Murray, Richard Pryor and Dave Allen.

No comments: