Sunday 14 August 2005

Lost

I have now watched the first two episodes of Lost. Tommy, having seen the whole series already is a huge fan. I thought it was okay and I'll keep watching, but with some apprehension.

If you've not seen it yet, the plot appears to be that a plane load of beautiful people have crashed on a remote island. There's a fat guy and an old guy that somehow sneaked onto the plane, spoiling the young and gorgeous passenger demographic. The plane also managed to allow just the right number of racial minorities on before take off too.

My apprehension is mainly the thought that with so many characters and on an island that seems pretty mad so far, the goalposts will be routinely moved, revelations about characters will come along week after week and it'll mutate from drama to soap opera by the end of the series.

I will have my eyes peeled for the Teri from 24 amnesia moment.

No comments: