Saturday 10 December 2005

First Night

The Christmas Radio Plays opened last night and seemed to be quite successful. A Christmas Carol was the first of the two plays on. We had a decent sized audience in and it went by without a problem. For my part I covered my lines decently, even making the most of my 'silent' part.

The girls, Sharon and Amy, both had a range of perfect Cockney and RP accents, but my favourite was Neal's timid turn as Tiny Tim.

As for thew other play It's a Wonderful Life, James followed up his booming Scrooge with a fine Clarence the apprentice angel and Charneh, just like last year delivered a brilliant 40s radio starlet performance.

Everyone seemed quite happy with it afterwards and I even managed to punt two You Owe Me Glue DVDs to a couple of adoring fans(!)

No comments: