Wednesday 7 December 2005

The Judgment of Almighty God

Will these fuckers never go away? Stewart Lee attempted to discuss Jerry Springer the Opera with folk in Aberdeen, but of course got shouted down by the bams protesting him.

I also can’t believe that Sainsbury’s and Woolworths have refused to stock Jerry Springer the Opera DVD because of customer complaints, in Sainsbury’s case a mere ten. The campaign starts here and now for another 8 people to join us at Pish to request the removal of Jim Davidson’s latest DVD from their shelves (though I’ll need to double check that it’s actually there at the moment). I’m serious folks, if 10 complaints are all it takes, what’s stopping us?

What gets me is not just the over the top ‘this is how the Nazis started’ reaction, it’s the fact that so many of these protestors are ill informed and haven’t even bothered to learn about the thing they hate so much.

So in the comments section please who’s with me? Let’s get rid of Jim Davidson from the shelves. It takes but ten names (so it would seem)!

1 comment:

Fraser said...

I'm with you! Let's get rid of Jim Davidson! And Blacks.