Sunday 11 December 2005

The Last Night

After getting the first night of the Christmas 'radio plays' done, I kept forgetting that we had to do it all again the following night. Saturday night saw a practically sold out audience all of whom seemed quite happy with it.

The performance seemed to go much quicker and I felt I gave a slightly better performance, even although I was suffering from a slight cough.

It was surprising the number of people who came up to me afterwards to tell me how good I was or how I should have been doing a bigger character. As I had only a handful of lines I found people singling me out for praise a bit odd. But there was an awful lot of back slapping all round.

I also had several folk asking about the next You Owe Me Glue, telling me how funny it is and at least one actress asking if she could be in it.

I'm still feeling a bit tender after the after-show party.

No comments: