Monday 27 February 2006

Kids in the Hall live in LA

Kids in the Hall played the Steve Allen Theater in Hollywood over the weekend. By the reviews that I’ve found it seems as if they were even more haphazard and under rehearsed than we were.

I can’t seem to find any reviews from LA based newspapers or magazines, but a whole host of bloggers and live journal posters have stuff to say about it. So here’s a round up of their reviews.

First up is Rock 'n' Roll Friends. Here’s a review from Listen, Lady. And one from e_ticket. They all say much the same thing. They forgot their lines, they improvised, but they were funny.

I found these photographs on Flickr. But then I found this full set.

We could try to work out what the sketches were about from the photographs. But no need as this link lists what all the sketches they performed were. I’m sure I’ll go through it and work out how to rip them off for the next YOMG show. I love the idea of the Brokeback Mountain sketch and I'm already thinking 'why didn't I think of that?'

No comments: