Friday 12 November 2004

Fuck the Bus Company

When I purchased my weekly bus ticket this morning, the bus driver practically sat bolt upright in his seat, implored me not to put my tenner in the chamber but in his grubby paw. He then told me to keep the additional pound, advising me to "Fuck the bus company."

Obviously a man not shy of dipping the takings for himself. I wasn't sure how keen I was on this deal. I get my bus ticket with a quid off, but he pockets a tenspot. If I was offered that sort of deal beforehand I don't think I would have taken it. I end up with less than 10% of the scammed cash.

He printed me off a ticket in the normal fashion. I did wonder how his scam works, surely the tickets put through would have to relate with the money in his takings. Anyone any ideas?

No comments: