Monday 1 November 2004

Save Our Cathy

Our pal Cathy has just sent me a sad yet hilarious e-mail that I should just share.

My flatmate **** has steadily been going mad. She has been drinking a botle and a half of wine by herself every night and is pretty much constantly drunk.

I came home from work on Friday to find she had thrown up in the bath tub and left it there. I can understand when your sick it is hard to clean up but she somehow had the energy to paint a crazy design on the bathroom wall with some dodgy green paint. She then came out of her bedroom and said she has been diagnosed with a heart murmur and she is going to have a heart attack. She also said she had been feeling ill so she drank all my beer.

She had a friend stay on the weekend and I felt very sorry for her as **** was supposed to pick her up at the airport, instead when we arrived home on Firday she was sitting out the front of the flat drunk. The house was totally trashed on Saturday night.


Poor Cathy. The bad news for me and Fizz is that the lady in question is a producer who we were getting ready to meet with, to pitch her ideas, though it sounds like all we have to do is bring 2 bottles of wine pitch our new sitcom 'Flatmates Going Mad!' and the contract is signed.

No comments: