Wednesday 3 November 2004

Poor Cathy

Cathy is still experiencing flatmate woes.

I got up this morning and there was a full A4 size note ranting that I had left the window unlocked in the lounge and how unimpressed she was by my window behaviour and what a mar it was upon our flat security. It was quite nasty actually. But the thing that really got me about the rant was she had forgotten to lock the front double door to the flat last night! Security my arse.

I wrote a very pleasant note back saying the last time I opened that window was 2 months ago so it has either been sitting unlocked since then or someone else did it. I also pointed out that I would rather my last few weeks in the house be pleasant and the tone of her note was in no way encouraging.

Needless to say she sent me a grovelling text saying sorry it must of been the girl who stayed on the weekends fault (you know the one that left early because **** is a psycho).


She's moving out tonight.

No comments: