Monday 27 June 2005

Is it all About the Monkey Bars?

I’ve lapsed into a blogging lull, though you have had Fizz’s anti-Nike rant to keep you entertained for a few days.

I was going to write a bit about killing at Blackfriars last Saturday night, about going to see Uter support Wolf Eyes the following Sunday, about Jennifer’s play or about Jo and I finishing second in Air Organic’s pub quiz later that same evening. I was going to write about how the new Glue show is coming along, about losing an actor on the eve of rehearsals, about rehearsals being a never ending round of changed venues and late arrivals, about how we’re re-learning the old show and how the new material is going down. I was going to write about Batman Begins and how it’s one of the best films this year, about the new Seinfeld box set DVD even morosely about the death of Countdown’s Richard Whiteley or how the voices of Tigger and Piglet have died within days of one another.

However I think I’ll simply content myself with this, a review of Jerry Seinfeld live in Washington. Nice to read some of his latest routine, but can people attempt to review Seinfeld without referring back to episodes of the TV series?

I do have some photographs of stuff that I’ll post when I get round to it.

No comments: