Monday 9 May 2005

The Space You're Not In

This Saturday night I'm involved in a charity show at Oran Mor. The Space You're Not In has been organised in memory of my pal Gail who died last year.

The event features John Byrne, Alasdair Gray, Liz Lochead and Belle and Sebastian among many others. I'm performing three poems and only now beginning to worry cos at the moment I don't know them as well as I should.

There's more about the show on Glasgow West End Dot Com, Belle and Sebastian's website, Nexxus the West of Scotland bio Science website and the Sunday Herald. If you have yesterday's Scotland on Sunday lying around there is a great article about Gail on the front page of the Review section, but for some reason it doesn't appear on their website.

Anyway I'm sure you'll agree a fantastic line up and Linda and Yvonne have done a fantastic job at organising it.

No comments: