Wednesday 28 September 2005

Sein On

Jerry Seinfeld is touring around America at the moment. Tommy has just told me that he’ll be playing California when he’s over there. Nicola also had a hilarious mishap attempting to buy tickets for him in Vegas last month.

Here’s some stories on Jerry.

A queue builds for tickets to Jerry’s show in Helena. Jerry Seinfeld walks into a diner and has a burger. A review of a show in Wisconsin.

Jerry’s, already documented here, take on Terrorist training films.

Jerry Seinfeld usually doesn't get political, but he did manage to throw in some zingers Saturday night at the Hollywood benefit for Autism Speaks. "Seems like the war in Iraq is going smoothly," he said. "Can't seem to find the terrorists, yet we have a tremendous amount of film of terrorists training in their camps. They need to find the guy dropping off the film"

And here’s a bit about Jerry’s all time comedy hero Robert Klein.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

T

I hear you're off to California. I wonder if you could tell me when that is? I am off to California in November and if there is even the slightest chance I can see Seinfeld by say, re-scheduling a return flight or sth, then....

Many thanks
Nicola

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicola. He's in Bakersfield on Sat 5th November. I'm still making sure I'm able to make it..if I can I'll probably book tickets in the next couple of days.

T

Anonymous said...

Thanks T

Ooooh, so close. I'm flying into San Fransisco on the 5th arriving at lunchtime. It looks like Bakersfield is a couple of hundred miles away so not really a viability. Shame. Good luck on your quest to see Jerry.

Nicola