Monday 24 May 2004

Are You Ready to Laugh?

Anybody else ever went out to meet a bloke named Kozmik? As you may be able to see by the flyer (click on it for a larger image) I'm doing another one of my infrequent gigs. Seemingly yet again I'm playing by this theory that doing comedy is like being a war correspondent, in that you have to perform in all types of hostile situations. If anyone really has nothing better to do after the European Cup Final ten minutes of laughter from me is in store, along with a drag act, Mystic Martin a band called The Blimp and numerous other treats. In fact here's the running order. Can anyone think of a nickname for me that would fit in?

8:00 DJ Neil McMillan - Hi Karate

9:00 Kozmik Colin

9:20 Mystic Martin & His Lovely Assistant Deardrie

9:45 Dianne Torr - Mr EE

10:15 Quinn

10:45 Mystic Martin & His Lovely Assistant Deardrie

11:15 Tom Brogan

11:30 The Blimp

12:00 HRH DJ Queen Victoria

1:00 Lady Stash Collins

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: