Monday 24 May 2004

Tears and Snotters

Is anyone doing anything to mark the last episode of Friends?
I don't mean anyone in the world, just the people likely to be casting an eye over this particular post.
I will be a sad night, not least because the final episode of one of my favorite ever TV shows will be immediately followed by Big Brother, the pater familus of cack handed reality space filling.
I was thinking of going to one of the many pubs who are making a big thing of the end of Friends, but I have a slight problem with that. I will cry. Like a big lassie.
I was almost bubbling watching this weeks episode, partly because it was well below par, but mostly because I was thinking about how much I would cry this week.
So is anyone doing anything? I don't mind crying in front of any of you, but the idea of bawling like a child in a pub full of total strangers is a scary as the idea of doing nothing special at all.

No comments: