Thursday 2 December 2004

My 90's Top Ten

Here's my 90's Top Ten after quibbling for a fair bit. What I've tried to do is go for songs I just couldn't stop playing when I first heard them, even if now they are no longer my favorite tracks by that particular artist. So these are the ones that had a real impact at the time.

Also here is a detailed and fun top 100 albums of the 90's site, and guess what's number one?

Fucking "OK Computer".

"OK Computer simply is the nineties..." the guy writes. Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Web In Front - Archers of Loaf
Been Caught Stealing - Jane’s Addiction
Epic - Faith No More
Tunic (Song for Karen) - Sonic Youth
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Sabotage – Beastie Boys
Cut Your Hair - Pavement
Sunless Saturday - Fishbone
Gigantic - The Pixies
Leave Them All Behind - Ride

1 comment:

Fraser said...

They're in order!!!