Friday 3 December 2004

Spot the un-deliberate mistake...

As if you needed any proof that I am in fact a giant fanny who rarely if ever knows what he’s on about, I’ve realised that 2 of my top ten of the 90’s are actually from the 80’s.

“Gigantic” by The Pixies came out in '88 and “Epic” by the mighty Faith No More came out in 1989.

As such, my top ten, all checked and verified now reads like this:

1. Web in Front - Archers of Loaf
2. Been Caught Stealing - Jane’s Addiction
3. Tunic (Song for Karen) - Sonic Youth
4. Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
5. Sabotage – Beastie Boys
6. Cut Your Hair – Pavement
7. Sunless Saturday – Fishbone
8. Bullet in the Head – Rage Against The Machine
9. Leave Them All Behind – Ride
10. Fade into You – Mazzy Star


Sorry for any inconvenience and of course, sorry for making myself look like a big fud…

No comments: