Friday 10 December 2004

Where Have We Been?

We've not posted much this week...er, no real reason. What can I think of...Fizz and I were out with the Policeman who caught this guy last night. We did rubbish in the pub quiz though.

In other news, I'm going here for dinner tonight.

Here's some stuff about music.

Go have a look and listen to one of my new favourite bands Ted Leo & the Pharmacists. There's an album's worth of mp3s on the site. After that why not listen to some mp3s on Ben Kweller's site. You can also have a listen to Brendan Benson as well.

What about this courtesy of Tommy. Basically it's a legal music download site in russia. but mega cheap. instead of 99p a song, it's lke $5 for 500mb of downloads.

That's about it for the moment. I plan on a visit or two to the movies over the weekend. I'll be sure to post any reviews come Monday.

No comments: