Wednesday 9 June 2004

You Don't Talk to a Lot of Women Do You?

Some more Simpsons quotes, this time all devoted to Moe.

Moe walks in.

Moe: Hello.
Homer: Moe, what are you doing here?
Moe: What? What, a bartender can't come by and say hi to his best
customer? Hey, hey there, Midge. Oh, gee, I like what you've
done with your hair.
Marge: You caught me at a real bad time, Moe. I hope you understand
I'm too tense to pretend I like you.
Moe: Uh, and how are the little kids doing? I mean, really, how are
they doing? Any disabling injuries, something, say, that the
gambling community might not yet know about? [grabs Bart's leg]
Come here, let me see those knees.
Marge: [stands up] Moe, I think you should leave. [forces him out]
Moe: But Blanche, you gotta help me out here, please! I'm 64 grand in
the hole! They're gonna to take my t'umbs!

From Episode 2F05 Lisa on Ice

Renee: Really, you think I’m gorgeous?
Moe: Yeah, well the parts that are showing. I guess you could have a lot of weird scars or a fake ass or something.
Renee: You don’t talk to a lot of women do you?

From Episode 5F12 Dumbbell Indemnity.

No comments: