Wednesday 15 March 2006

Rock Balancing

Here’s a good article by the always entertaining Dave Gorman on Flickr and digital photography. He comes at photography from the same angle that I do. He really likes taking pictures but doesn’t know what to do with them afterwards. Which leads us to Flickr.

He makes the point that digital photography and sites like Flickr allow you to take photographs of things that you previously would have ignored. I’ve discovered that in the months that I’ve had a digital camera. I find myself taking pictures of trees and rocks, things I would never have thought of looking twice at before.

You’ll also see some photographs in the next post that I would never have thought to take had I not had a digital camera.

Here's the link to Dave Gorman's Flickr page.

No comments: