Thursday 13 July 2006

Complaintmania

Man, how bored am I? Something that I’ve noticed on television recently is that there seems to be an upsurge in late night television quizzes. Several channels appear to have these hideous programmes on in their late night schedules.

The Telegraph reports of a high number of viewer complaints that relate from the charges for calls to the ‘pointlessness’ of the questions.

For my part the only reason I’ve spent any time at all watching these shows is cos I find it hard to turn away from the lovely Debbie King. Debbie presents Quizmania. The lady can hardly make a move however without obviously getting some sort of instruction in her earpiece. Having said that though, apparently she co-created the programme.

Let’s hope she can find a place in an evening programme when all night quizzes are finally booted off the telly.

No comments: